Crisis Communication Suite
de Acuvate Software Ltd
Track employee well being and handle grievances remotely during times of Pandemic and after
Introducing an AI-powered, extensible and secure Crisis management application tracking employee wellbeing and communication in a hybrid working environment.
Communication and collaboration remain a top priority for organizations. While employees are divided into work from home and operating from office, it gets increasingly challenging to manage effective communication.
Acuvate’s crisis communication application built on Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations in managing communication across the organization while ensuring employee wellbeing and addressing the apprehensions pandemic created.
This solution combines the potential of Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agents, Teams, and SharePoint. This is available on multiple channels like web, mobile, or in Teams.
- Employees can record their work status and make requests. This ensures efficient team coordination and also helps the crisis response team to track the situation across an organization. For eg., Daily Health Check, Travel Details, Share Your Work Location, Emergency Contacts
- Admins can use the app to push news, updates, and organization content.
- Furnish emergency contacts to employees working from different locations.
- Use RSS feeds to access real-time updated information from reliable sources such as WHO, CDC, or some local authorities.
- The crisis team can measure the impact using the PowerBI reports and dashboards.