On Shelf Availability Solution
de Bee Solutions
Solution for retailers that support the improvement stores of On Shelf Availability for customers
…usually, there are no simple / cheap controls in place for items that are at the store backroom, but not on the shelves, at the salesfloor. Customers get frustrated with retailers when they go to a store but, the product they are looking for is not available on the shelf.
Our solution help retailers, industries and distributors to have the answers for the following questions:
- Which products need merchandisers / replenishers attention due to not being on the shelf?
- Which products are not on the shelves, but are available in the store’s backroom?
- In which stores do the merchandisers / replenishers need to prioritize their work?
- How merchandisers/ replenishers work (replenishing the shelves) can be tracked?
- Improve sales (from 1% to 3%) and have more productivity: Focusing on replenishing items that the customers are looking for, but are not available on the shelf !
- With daily alerts: know, in the morning, which items are available in the backroom but are not selling because they are not available on the shelf = more focus and direction to merchandisers and replenishers!
- Visibility of On Shelf Availability KPIs and where the challenge is bigger.
- Management Reports that allow users to: (i) Monitor if the products are being replenished at stores shelves, (ii) Identify if there is a probability of phantom inventory and (iii) Identify where and when extra inventory is needed to be sent to stores