Webex & 3rd party video room devices join Microsoft Teams meetings via Webex-hosted CVI service
Join your company's Microsoft Teams meetings using Cisco Webex Rooms or third-party SIP-based video devices.
Many modern workplaces today have a mix of different room and device vendors in their collaboration and extended productivity toolset, making interoperability and integrations crucial to enabling and retaining productivity. Cisco Webex Video Integration for Microsoft Teams is designed for customers who use Cisco Webex Rooms and third-party Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) standards-based video devices and also use Microsoft Teams as a meeting solution. This enables customers to join Microsoft Teams meetings with their existing video endpoints.
Cisco Webex Video Integration for Microsoft Teams (VIMT) is a Microsoft Qualified third-party Cloud Video Interop (CVI) for Microsoft Teams service.
Features & Benefits
- Direct-dial or Interactive Voice Response (IVR) when OBTP is not available
- One-Button-To-Push (OBTP) join experience with Webex Calendar Service
- Family of video layouts controllable through dial pad (DTMF) or Active Layout Control
- Server-side mute/unmute
- Bi-directional content sharing (via HDMI cable or WiFi using Webex app)
- Integrated participant roster list
- Configurable lobby bypass for trusted endpoints