Drawboard PDF is the #1 productivity app on the Microsoft Store.
Popular for its smooth and natural pen inking, Drawboard PDF boasts a uniquely intuitive user interface and an impressive array of markup and text review tools. And of course, all our annotations comply with global PDF specification standards.
- Toggle between using a stylus/pen and finger touch to perform annotations on any PDF
- Open, read, mark up and save multiple large and complex PDF documents simultaneously
- Create new blank PDF documents
- Edit, write, annotate, ink, and draw on PDFs. Customize and edit annotation colors, widths, opacities etc on PDF.
- Shapes - cloudy tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow and polygon on PDF. Also insert images and camera photos onto PDFs.
- Text review markup - highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF
- PDF bookmarks, print, search, markup history and share with other apps
- Flatten PDF Annotations
- Insert, Rotate and Delete PDF Pages
- Layout and view modes, including night mode
- Pin PDFs to your start screen, and pin local folders within Drawboard PDF for quick access.
- Enterprise volume licensing is available upon request.