Mark up and annotate any PDF with the ease of pen and paper.
Drawboard PDF is the #1 productivity app on the Microsoft Store.
Millions of engineers, architects, lawyers, students and educators are already using Drawboard PDF every day for fast and collaborative PDF markup. Our remarkable markup
tools are helping streamline workflows and reduce the world’s reliance on paper.
- Text review markup - freehand highlighter, text highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF
- Insert shapes - cloud tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow, polygon and polyline on PDF. Also insert images and camera photos onto PDFs.
- Insert signatures, notes, images and text.
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count. Insert, rotate and delete PDF pages
- PDF bookmarks, print PDF, search PDF, markup history and share PDF
- Flatten PDF annotations
- Open, read, mark up and save multiple large and complex PDF documents at the same time
- Edit, write, annotate, ink, and draw on PDFs. Customize and edit annotation colors, widths, opacities etc on PDF.
- Various document layout and view modes, including night mode
- + Store+Share - Access your PDFs in the cloud and share in real-time with your team
- + Document Builder - Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents
- + Calibrated Annotation - Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements
- + Protractor - Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial
- + Grid and Line Templates & Overlays - Select from a range of grids and lines to enhance the precision of your markups
- + Engineering Line Styles - Create dotted and dashed lines on your PDFs
- + Color Picker - Choose colors for your annotations that suit your work.
- + Text Review Export - Save your text-based annotations as a .txt or .csv.
- + Callouts - Bring attention to items in need of review on PDFs with callouts.
Enterprise volume licensing is available upon request.