Inbound and outbound telephony integration for Dynamics 365- compatible with ALL telephone systems.
User get a single seamless interface for Dynamics 365 and telephone so that advanced call control functionality is right where is should be - alongside the information that is fuelling their conversation with the caller
- Auto-logging all phone activity in CRM
- Progressive dialer based on CRM Queues = 40% contact rate increase
- Personal autodialer
- Inbound CRM screen pop based on caller's phone number
- Click to dial from anywhere in CRM
- Call-back calendar tool ensures no appointment is missed
- Real time CRM dashboard to monitor agents and phone activity
- Management dashboards for time and activity analysis
- Call recording link in Dynamics 365
- Voicedrop - leave pre-recorded message in voicemail box
- All statistics stored in CRM
- Easy to use interface
- Any phone system -e.g. Avaya, Cisco, RingCentral, 8x8, TAPI, SIP, ..
- Embedded softphone (ans, hang-up, transfer (blind and consult), conference, hold)
- No server required
- CRM 2011 RU8 to latest.
Flexible to fit any call center: pop based on queue, DNIS, developers API, workflow triggers, inbound result codes, advanced phone number algorithm, multiple CRM instances, phone book,
Progressive dialer for teams features: auto-load items for agents, auto-dial, auto-reschedule no-answers/busies/voicemail, auto-log notes in CRM, unlimited outcomes, workflow integration, full statistics, easy campaign load (from CRM, file or web), real-time display