Thread In-House For Legal Teams
de Expd8 Ltd T/A Thread Software
Intuitive Matter Management, created for in House Legal Teams
Run more efficient In-House Legal operations and maximize your legal impact.
Thread Legal Software is the premier Legal Matter management for high-performing In-house Legal Teams. Inside Thread, we provide all the intelligence and methods for managing the life cycle of a Case / Matter.
The solution comes with ready-to-use out-of-the-box processes, and task automation and reporting. Switch on and automate low-value work and complex legal workloads, free up valuable time and generate more value for your business. If there are specific business rules, our native flexibility with custom fields is a perfect way to match those needs.
Thread Software is the only pure 365 SaaS solution that scales automatically with your Microsoft environment and the only Software solution you will need.
Manage your matters all from a modern and intuitive single platform, and with the tools that you already have, and free valuable time to:
· Collaborate more effectively with the wider business and help the business understand the legal perspective
· Built and maintain the trust that grants you full autonomy of the legal function, drive strategy and influence major business decisions
· Regain your role as a strategic business partner, focus on strategy and align your goals to the business.
All you do today just Easier, Faster and Secure.
Browse our solution and full list of features here - SOLUTION / FEATURES
Look to the future with Thread Legal Software
Future-proof your organisation by benefiting automatically from the latest and innovations releases as part of your subscription.
Perfect for remote working and designed for all types of users & roles.
- Your valuable data is secured in the Microsoft cloud, in your jurisdiction, no external servers.
- Reduced IT complexity & risk in comparison to third party applications.
- Scale with limited budget, cutting down the time spent on manual tasks and refocusing on higher value activities.
- Focus on strategy, not tasks. Reclaim your role as strategic advisor.