Lasernet Document & Report Creation Business Central
de Formpipe Software AB
Create reports & documents quickly and simply for distribution and archive
Formpipe’s Lasernet for Dynamics 365 Business Central provides your company/organisation with an effective tool for creating reports and designing business documents.
The easy-to-use, graphic user interface makes the creation, distribution, and archiving of any type of document quick and easy, returning the ROI of the solution extremely fast. Since Lasernet is built into Dynamics, it ensures users are able to drive all their logic and output using standard screens with no extra training. But Lasernet is not just limited to Dynamics, it can also handle data from any application, making it the central hub for all communication.
With Lasernet, you can change logos, incorporate marketing messages, and update the general look and feel of your business documents so that they send a strong message about your business vision to the market. Consequently, this reflects positively on your company brand.
- Preview function that makes it possible to view the documents before updating and sending them.
- Distribution through Business Central, providing the ability to employ many different output channels – making sure that every customer gets the information in their preferred format (paper, e-mail, fax, XML, UBL, PDF, etc.).
- Instant archive and view for printed documents that can be opened and read directly fromBusiness Central.
- Built directly into Business Central and easy to upgrade.
- Design format and footers can easily be created and managed, meeting your business requirements.
- Published events provide a hook-up point in the application making it possible to adjust Lasernet's functionality without changing program code or making specific adjustments.
Lasernet for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Over 20 years of experience in document generation and customer communication.
- 2,500 implementations worldwide.
- Offices worldwide that offer support to all partners and customers.
The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.