Foxit PDF Editor Cloud for SharePoint Online and OneDrive
de Foxit Software Inc.
Work with PDFs directly in Microsoft SharePoint Online and OneDrive using Foxit PDF Editor Cloud.
Using SharePoint online and OneDrive Add-in released by Foxit, business users can Convert the selected non-PDF files into PDF documents, or Combine, Organize and Export the selected PDF documents.
It’s easy for anyone in your organization to work with PDFs in SharePoint Online.
- The online PDF previewer provides a high-quality viewing experience.
- Increase productivity and swiftly of format conversion.
- Delete, insert, rotate, and split pages in a PDF to organize them.
- Multiple Microsoft files and PDFs can be combined into one PDF so that it can be archived or distributed.
- Export PDFs to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF or other editable formats from your mobile device or online without compromising fonts, formatting, or layouts.
Collaborate with PDFs in real time.
- Host SharePoint reviews so everyone can see and respond to comments as they happen.
- Secure document storage and management and easy-to-use PDF tools enable users to work more efficiently.
This Add-in includes free features (such as viewing and commenting within PDFs) available to all users.
To use the premium feature (such as exporting and combining PDFs), please visit PDF Software Online Store | Foxit Software to purchase PDF Editor Suite Pro for Teams / PDF Editor Suite for Teams or contact your enterprise administrator.
Simply "Get It Now". And if you're a Microsoft 365 tenant Admin, you can install it on behalf of all your users.
Please contact your company's administrator if you do not see the Add-in in SharePoint Online & OneDrive after 48 hours of waiting after downloading it.