Callinspector is a sophisticated Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solution with built-in web-based split-billing capabilities
developed by www.instarea.com. Callinspector allows telecom service providers to unlock a yet untapped, new revenue stream with a new and unique service. This provides for a new service providing increased value to retail and corporate clients.
Cost transparency and cost effectiveness
- Provide end-users and their managers with cost insight across all devices (both landline and mobile), and enable managers to control the costs of their reports
- Provide early warning on negative trends
- Cost accounting and split among cost-centers
- Identify private calls and obtain reimbursement from employees
Unified location for telco services
- Internal portal with company-wide phonebook master data
- Ordering, workflow and registry of hardware and services
- Reporting and analytical tool for cost optimization
- Dispute handling for billing errors and non-compliance with contractually agreed terms
- Automatic optimization of rate plans based on real usage
Every employee at our corporate customers lives in a ”split” world as the telco services they use are devided between private and corporate use.
The ability to appropriately split telco invoices between employees and employers is key to unlocking new value and revenue streams in existing customer portfolios.
Split-billing can be sold to customers as an additional paid service, that provides advanced functionality, or free-of-charge services with basic functionality. The free version provides a glimpse of additional paid service and offers a seamless upgrade to the paid version.
Active up-sell & cross-sell
Sell services to families of company employees by offering better rates than those typically available on the retail market, or offer a second SIM card to employees with company rate plans on the company VPN network. Charge employees for these additional services with split-billing.
Integrate Callinspector with campaign management and provide next-best-offers, use the possibility of service up-selling either at the employee level or at the manager level, responsible for costs in a particular cost center.