User of a public-access network is obliged to view and interact with before accessing the Wi-Fi.
MagiX Portal, integrates with Microsoft SQL server for data storage and retrieval, in addition to, IIS for content serving. This is a transitioning solution that the user of a public-access network is obliged to view and interact with before access is granted to the Wi-Fi. MagiX Portal can be typically used by business centers, airports, hotel lobbies, coffee shops, and other venues that will offer free Wi-Fi hot spots for Internet users.
Why MagiX Portal?
Captivating the user experience.
- Branding, industry themes & features
- Visitor profiling for identification and segmentation
- Network access & Bandwidth Control
- Meaningful reports & rich analytics
- Ads and Promotions engine
- Functions on Android and iOS
- Opportunity to grow customer database
- Ensure network security through User Acceptance Policy enforcement
- Revenue generating opportunities
Improved Visitor Experience
- Numerous, easy Log-In options
- Encourages users to decrease load on their mobile data usage
- Immediate awareness of venue services
- Guarantees a family-friendly experience through content filtering
- Total engagement from start to finish
Positive Financial Impact
- No hidden costs on infrastructure
- Location-based advertising, and monetization services
- Innovative revenue streams by understanding user behavior
- Increased exposure to venue deals
- Inventive revenue, increased overall profit, definite ROI
Enhanced Business Processes
- Customer satisfaction surveys ensure continuous service development
- Delivers actionable reports & analytics that support smarter, faster decision making
- Offers back-office functionality that streamlines routine administrative tasks
- Continuous concentration on service enrichment