Ombori Grid Endless Aisle
Endless Aisle, self-checkout, and way-finding in a digital kiosk powered by Azure and IoT Edge.
Put your entire product range on display
Showcase items or options not available in-store, so customers can place an online order for delivery or pickup elsewhere.
Customers can view your entire product range, including items and options that are not currently in stock. Optionally, it can be linked to your inventory system so that it tells them which products are immediately available. Customers can download product information to their mobile via a QR code.
If the selected item is not available in-store, customers can choose to pick it up from another store, or place an order for pickup at a later date, or have it delivered to their home.
Pay directly at the terminal using credit card or mobile payment.
- Barcode scanning to easily see product information or reviews
- Payments checkout flow and card reader attached to the touch screen
- Wayfinding turn by turn directions to specific locations within the store based on product or category.
Endless Aisle increases customer satisfaction by offering more choice and convenience, and increases revenues by reducing lost sales.
- Increase sales: customers can view and purchase items that are not available in-store.
- Increase productivity: customers can self-serve when looking for information which reduces workload on store associates.
- Accurate data: detailed tracking of what customers are looking for enables you to predict future demand and optimize in-store inventory.
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device
- Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate
- Proven technology: based on Microsoft Azure IoT
- Developer tools: create your own apps