Assessment Platform Enabling U.S. Governmental Agencies to Measure Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Questionmark OnDemand for Government provides Federal, State, and Local agencies a US Government community cloud-based assessment management system designed and tested to be compliant with FedRAMP moderate requirements.
The Questionmark OnDemand for Government assessment platform enables:
- Authoring, delivery and reporting on tests, exams,
quizzes and surveys.
- Collaborative, role-based authoring and
item bank management.
- Secure delivery and online proctoring to
protect the integrity of results.
- Blended delivery with support for assessment delivery via mobile devices.
- Reporting and analytics to evaluate results and inform stakeholders.
U.S. military and governmental agencies rely on Questionmark’s assessment management technologies to ensure valid, reliable and defensible measurement of knowledge, skills, abilities and attitudes to:
- Make informed and defensible personnel decisions.
- Identify performance improvement needs.
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Measure effectiveness of learning initiatives.
- Certify knowledge and skills.
- Ensure operational readiness.
The platform enables agencies to author, deliver and report on assessments such as:
- Advancement and certification exams
- Post-course tests/Distance learning
- Job task analysis
- Quizzes and knowledge checks
- Observational assessments
- Surveys and course evaluations
- Advancement exams
Questionmark is listed with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) federal supply list as a provider of testing and assessment technologies and services. Questionmark’s contract number is GS-35F-0380Y and the schedule covers Questionmark OnDemand for Government, Questionmark OnPremise, training, consultancy, support and annual Users Training Meeting.