Operator Connect for Teams
de Tata Communications
Managed services by enabling enterprise voice on Microsoft Teams through Operator Connect
Operator Connect by Tata Communications
Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams is a quick and easy way to integrate with calling by leveraging the customisation and flexibility of direct routing. Tata Communications was a launch partner and the first to receive a ‘Preferred’ status from Microsoft for Operator Connect globally.
Top 3 reasons to consider Operator Connect –
1. IT admins can easily connect their provider and assign phone numbers to users all from within the tab labelled “Operators” directly within the Teams admin dashboard.
2. No complex requirements, Operator Connect could be the ideal choice for the ideal calling experience in Microsoft Teams.
3. Operator Connect users with Microsoft also get direct peering between the SIP Trunking infrastructure and Team's platform.
Why work with Tata Communications?
1. We are a Gold Microsoft partner and have presence across the globe in 60+ countries. Beyond these 60 countries we offer coverage via our Direct Routing option for Microsoft Teams.
2. We offer full PSTN replacement capabilities, whereas other competitors only offer it partially. We are one of Top 3 list of carriers globally with largest coverage for PSTN replacement
3. Tata communications has a strong track record in managing deployment in regulated emerging and growth markets, such as India, China with regulatory approved servicesReach out to us to enable seamless, carrier-grade voice for Microsoft Teams at global scale with a trusted digital ecosystem partner in your journey with Microsoft Teams.