Virtual care platform with configurable services and patient workflows.
Combine the Solo virtual care platform with Microsoft Teams for your organization.
Teladoc Health’s Solo enterprise platform facilitates comprehensive virtual care across the full care continuum. Whether integrated tightly with your EHR or used as a stand-alone solution, Solo enables high-powered virtual care workflows across your organization to help alleviate care team burnout, address staffing imbalances, and improve patient and care team satisfaction. Leverage Solo in Teams to enhance care team collaboration for more efficient, equitable and satisfying virtual care experiences that help everyone live their healthiest lives.
- Supports in-patient, ambulatory clinic, non-traditional and care at home workflows
- Scheduled and on-demand care
- Connects to patients on patient-owned devices
- Connects to purpose-built telemedicine endpoint
- Integrated audio/video interpretive services
- Clinical documentation tools
- Integrates with popular EHRs (HL7 / FHIR)
- Review patient records (encounters, imaging, etc.)
- Client self-configuration/administration portal
- Secure: HIPAA compliant, HITRUST certified
To have access to Solo, users must have active Solo accounts from their organization and their virtual care practice must be configured for use with Teams.
Solo includes the ability to text an invitation to patients. This Solo Teams app is available in the U.S. and is not compatible with international phone numbers.
If your hospital or health system is interested in getting started with the Solo virtual care platform you can click here to contact Teladoc Health.