de Thasa Technologies
An integrated cloud-based CRM and back-end solution for Tour Operations and DMC's
TravPro is a cloud based solution designed for Inbound Tour Operators, Outbound Tour Operators, Service Handlers, Corporate Travel Providers and Destination Management organisations. TravPro is a cloud based solution designed for Inbound Tour Operators, Outbound Tour Operators, Service Handlers, Corporate Travel Providers and Destination Management organisations. It is a highly scalable solution which encompasses everything from rate management to invoicing, and everything in between. Some of the key features included:
- Platform independent – use any device that has a modern browser
- No need for expensive servers, database software and massive bandwidth.
- Live organisational operatioanl reporting generated dynamically. Identify bottlenecks, business unit vacuums and overall productivity.
- Snapshot views of your supply chain. Leverage that data and strengthen your position with your Suppliers. Negotiate your contracts with a solid business case.
- Identify which business units, destinations and key staff are contributing the most to your bottom line.
- Your operations team have a birds-eye view of incoming and outgoing travellers. Leverage off of this to cement relationships. Our integration modules allow you to deliver a personal touch, easily.
- Ticket queries raised by clients and track your courtesy calls. Manage the feedback and set reminders for your sales team.
- Integration with maps to generate pinned route information on tours
- Generating costings in a single currency or a mix of currencies.
- Intuitively manage contracts with your preferred clients. Easily report on whether those relationships are yielding the desired results.
- Leverage off of our Web based API. We'll gladly assist your web developers with integration. Drive your website by tapping into the TravPro database.
- Integrate with the rest of the value chain using our Web based API. Pull data from supplier databases, allow clients restricted access to their pricing data, develop custom modules.