de Transact Campus Inc.
Integrated payment processing, bill presentment, and commerce solutions for campus environments.
Transact Payments delivers diversified payment, commerce, and bill presentment solutions that leverage innovative technologies to improve the transaction experience for both students and higher education campus financial services teams.
As a one-stop shop payment provider, Transact Payments helps reduce the complexity of day to day operations for campus staff with centralized payments, simplified reconciliation, and quick distribution of funds.
Department staff are provided a 360⁰ view of transactional data along with tools to determine the KPIs that matter most to them. Students and their authorized payers are provided mobile first technologies to stay connected with their financial obligations and payment options.
Transact’s payment solutions are backed by the highest level of security to ensure data safety, regulatory compliance, and peace of mind of clients and those they serve.
Transact Payment are comprised of:
- ePayment: Web-based Payment Capture tool for tuition and non-tuition payments. Automate the collection of funds with flexible solutions providing enhanced security, ease of use, and transparency across business operations.
- eBill: Provide students and their authorized third-parties convenient 24/7 viewing access to statements with automated bill presentment.
- 1098T & 1098 E: Provide your students the ability to receive, view, and download their 1098 tax forms electronically. Leverage our full-service solutions which include IRS filing.
- Dynamic Bill: Provides a real-time view of recent transactions and account activity detail
- eRefund: Tools to service and manage credits and financial aid disbursements
- eMarket: eCommerce solutions composed of a modular webstore front-end (Storefront) and checkout (Checkout).
- Payment Plans: Software and optional managed service resources to help reduce student debt and increase student retention.
- Cashiering: In-person payment solutions for managing tuition and non-tuition payments across campus environments.
- E.G the Bursar’s office, Parking, Recreational Sports, Student Life, Healthcare Center, Alumni Office, and more.
- Mobile Payments for iPad: Turn your iPad into a mobile cashiering station and accept electronic payments on-the-go. Mobile payments for iPad supports onsite payments for eMarket Commerce and Cashiering modules.