PBX Asterisk + Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
Integrate your MS Dynamics 365 with Asterisk based PBX system and achieve the best CRM performance
To achieve a perfect understanding with your customers during a call, it is essential that the Phone System and the customer management system (CRM) are in sync. WaveAccess has a solution to integrate PBX Asterisk with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. With help of Asterisk based PBX system integration you will be able to:
- call your customer directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a single mouse click;
- forward external phone calls automatically from your customers to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM users assigned to them;
- pop-up the Microsoft Dynamics CRM form with information about the caller immediately before the call began;
- record all the phone calls in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and listen to them on demand. – add customer data (for example balance) from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to IVR menu.
How will you beneﬁt from this solution?
- Cut costs – all of your incoming calls will be automatically forwarded to the proper person.
- Increase service quality – each customer will be connected with the appropriate person.
- Consolidate knowledge – all the information about the phone calls will be stored in a single, uniﬁed form for easy and convenient access within your enterprise.
Our integration solution supports
- Asterisk v1.6, v1.8, 11, 13
- FreePBX 11, 13
- Elastix v 1.6, 2.0, 2.2
- Any standalone phone device that complies with SIP protocol standards.