*The InfoStrat Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors QuickStart helps you get up and running quickly using Dynamics 365 in the Microsoft Cloud for capture management of government contracts.*
Dynamics 365 for Government Contractors simplifies the capture process by allowing users to search for opportunities from government databases directly within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and import those search results, creating new opportunity records. Users can then follow opportunities through the sales process from proposal and review phases to the final award phase. The solution is built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform to facilitate integration with enterprise resource planning (ERP), accounting, and document management. If you are using Deltek GovWin IQ, Onvia or other sources, consider Dynamics 365 for your capture management tracking.
You will learn how our solution uses Dynamics 365, and optionally SharePoint, Office 365, Power BI, and other integrated Microsoft products to support your capture activities.
* Best practice recommendations for managing your government sales in Dynamics 365
* Subscription options and recommendations
* Completed high-level requirements matrix
* Create initial user account and explain permissions
* Create sample GovCon business process flow
* Provide sample training materials
The QuickStart will normally be conducted remotely via screen sharing and teleconferencing.