Manage salesperson commissions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you want to calculate salesperson commissions? Do you need to assign different salespersons to a document line?
- Salesperson commission group.
- Salesperson role.
- Customer commission group.
- Item commission group.
- Validity period.
- Manage unlimited salespersons for each document or document line.
- Define salesperson roles and calculation type.
- Create commission notes based on commission accrued entries.
- Create purchase invoices.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Set up calculation type based on amoun invoiced or payed.
- Check and control commissions using a tree-view page.
- Manage manual commissions and bonus with the Comissions Journal.
- Extend commission posting setup with your own fields.
- Set up default roles and salespersons on customers and ship-to addresses.
- Set up Discounts range calculation (adjustment and reduction) to determine commission amounts.
Commission Management functionalities are available on a trial basis for 30 days. After this period you can activate a subscribtion for the product level requested.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.