A funding management helps organization finance their operations to achieve their goals. Funding Express is a sophisticated deposits and funding management solution based on proven Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central that is suitable for use by companies of all sizes for the management of deposit portfolios of all sizes. Funding Express App works with grant discovery, calculation of interest, dealing with funding rates, drawdowns, proposal submission, administrative reporting and budget planning.
Funding Express App deals with 2 types of funding – loan tranches which are focused on donation from banks and funding accounts which workflow is focused on investors who give you money to get profit. It is very easy to learn and use and is neatly integrated with Business Central Financial and Accounting module.
Funding Express benefits:
• Full integration with Business Central
• Management of vendors
• Setting of funding products, loan frames and funding rates
• Evidence of loan tranches
and their payment calendars
• Evidence of funding accounts
and their drawdown, interest, payment
• Mass operation feature
- for mass changes in interest rates and mass accounting
• Usage of wizards
which guide you through processes
• Option to set up and follow your funding contract workflow
• Layouts for contract, tranche payment processes, reports based on type
of customers, funding products etc.
• Completely funding process is covered in one solution
• Multi-Jurisdiction support in single platform.
• Potential connection with other Express apps to fully cover other financial processes (loans, installment sale, financial leasing)
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Canada and United States.
The app is available in Czech (Czech Republic), German (Austria), German (Switzerland), German (Germany), Dutch (Netherlands), French (France), French (Canada), Swedish (Sweden), English (Australian), English (Great Britain), English (New Zealand), English (Canada), English (United States) and English (South Africa).