Dynamic Extended Texts
Autor: Cap Vision
Generate Extended Texts with dynamic content.
Create Extended Texts containing variable content and define Extended Texts for ranges of items, resources and G/L accounts.
Instead of defining extended texts for each record, you can setup a template for a set of records (for instance a set of items). The content of the extended texts can include variables and formulas. These variables can come from the record itself, related records or from values provided by an extension. Furthermore, dynamic extended texts now support conditional content.
With these automatic texts, there is no requirement for a development to set how supplemental content for your lines are build in your reports. Here are some example of what you might want to achieve:
- printing the tariff number for all items
- adding mandatory information related to dangerous materials - depending on the item category
- including weight and volume for your items.
This app also comes with a true text editor for extended texts: no need to worry about the limited length of each line, the editor handles that for you.
Features and benefits using this extension
- Design extended texts for a range of items, resources and G/L accounts.
- Insert dynamic content in your texts depending on the item and related data.
- Enrich your sales and purchase documents with richer content for your customers and vendors.
- Improved text editor for extended texts supporting multilines.
Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
This app supports both Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, United States