Autor: E Foqus Canada Inc.
Replicate and transform your data to cloud database for easy consolidation and reporting
Are you looking for a way to enhance your Dynamics 365 Business Central reporting?
If you use Dynamics 365 Business Central within your organization, you may be aware that it was primarily built for transactional tasks, meaning it does have some limitations when it comes to modern reporting. Thankfully, if you are looking for a way to upgrade your Dynamics 365 Business Central reporting, then the Cloud Replicator is the solution you have been searching for!
The Replicator supports the following cloud storage services:
- Azure Table Storage
- Cosmos DB Table API
- Cosmos DB Core API
The Cloud Replicator enables you to replicate your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central data to different cloud databases. Plus, it allows you to transform your data to make reporting with tools such as Power BI much easier.
Cloud replicator enables you to:
- Aggregate data from a single entity or multiple entities in a Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant to a single database, making it easier to do cross-company reporting
- Schedule daily increment replication loads to reduce data replication time
- Benefit from a replication engine with up to 100 parallel tasks running (per tenant)
- Flatten table structures to speed up report generation
- Populate all dimensions on transactional tables
- Gain transparency into performance over time by producing meaningful reports in a tool such as Power BI
- Access backend data in Dynamics 365 Business Central without spending time querying multiple web services or spending time on development
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This app supports all countries where Business Central is available -
The app is available in Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), German (all areas), Spanish (Spain and Mexico), Italian, Icelandic, Dutch (Belgium), Finnish (Finland), French (all areas), Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish and English (all areas)