VAT Reporting for Lithuania
Autor: Lithuanian Dynamics Partners
Lithuanian localization for VAT reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
VAT Reporting localization for Lithuania includes:
· Not Closed VAT registration (for e.g. VAT from representation)
· VAT registration for 96 article (wood/metal) purchase and sale operations
· VAT closure; Not Closed VAT is excluded
· Possibility to mark European Union (EU) third-party trade transactions
· Create VAT declaration and export to VMI form FR0600
· Create VIES declaration and export to VMI form FR0564
a possibility to use different VAT and registration dates in the document.
This feature is important for companies which:
a) close a month early and can’t post data to a closed month
b) also, if according to INCOTERMS sales should be declared on VAT declaration on one month, but incomes should be registered on next.
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Sweden.
Supported Languages: This app is available in Lithuanian.
Click the Contact me button and learn more about VAT reporting
localization for Lithuania.