Navertica Work Registration Production
Autor: NAVERTICA a.s.
Extension is used to log the time and material consumption on a production operation and posting th
- Log in with a chip to the terminal where the work is performed.
- Log in the terminal to the machine.
- Start and stop job on an operation, thus recording the time used.
- After finishing work on the operation, scan barcode or select produced and consumed items. This fills in and post the Consumption Journal and the Output Journal.
- Post the consumption and output of the production operation using the Work Registration Journals on Prod. Order. This produces the Work Registration Entries.
- The extension can work with lot and serial numbers.
- Filters for individual users to select only certain work centers or machine centers.
- Show or hide individual buttons in the terminal UI.
- Enable and disable of confirmation dialogs.
- Block the access of a specific user.
- ...and more.
This app supports Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central only. Premium edition is required.
All countries and regions where Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
English (US), Czech (CZ)