Autor: Professional Advantage North America
Increase Profit, Reduce Risk Of Bad Debt & Get Cash To Working Capital By Collecting Payments Faster
Are you spending too much time collecting outstanding receivables?
Are your customers taking unfair advantage of your credit terms?
Are your days-sales-outstanding too high?
Are your overdue receivables draining your working capital?
From the author of Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Collect for Infor SunSystems, Collect 365 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central streamlines and automates your collection processes in a professional and auditable way.
Features and benefits of using this extension:
Collect 365 gives you command and control of your accounts receivables (AR) processes, helping you drive your collection tasks in an effective and visible way. You can:
- See overall and individual customer debt positions at a glance.
- Record and track the collection activities to date.
- Create and schedule future collection tasks for specific customers and transactions.
- Generate reminder emails linked to tasks and transactions.
- Send one-off collection emails from a customer centric hub.
- Create and customize collection letters (email templates) using advanced functions.
- Embed offending transaction details in your communications.
- Allocate customer accounts across a collections team.
- Provide an audit of collections activity for review and escalation.
- Use filter-driven queries to tailor and automate your collecting for different types of customers.
- Send mass emails to your customers who meet the restrictions for a specific collection query.
- Attach documents, invoices and statements to your collection emails.
- Create individual notes for customer specific invoices (these can also be created to act as follow-up tasks for collectors).
- Modify your notes over time, keeping a history trail of your collection activities.
- Create "Collect Statements Formats" to include Statements with your collection emails.
Essentials and Premium
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, and USA.