Bank Statement Integration
Autor: SK Global Software, LLC
Seamlessly import your bank transaction data into Business Central with a few clicks
Minimize bank fraud by automating bank reconciliation within Business Central
With Bank Statement Integration by SK Global Software, users can seamlessly import bank transaction data into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and can automatically create, match, and post their bank account reconciliation.
Our Bank Statement Integration module is powered by SK Global's BankFabric technology. BankFabric allows for direct bank connection and the secure management and storage of bank files.
- Link directly from BankFabric to your bank for secure communications
- Enjoy a one-time setup of your BankFabric account to map your bank statement data to Business Central
- See your prior day bank statement data automatically in Business Central
- Once the initial configuration is completed, you can reconcile based on your preferred schedule (daily, weekly, or monthly). If there are any missing transactions in your Business Central ledger, you can automatically create any predefined missing transactions, such as interest and bank fees, so your ledger matches the information on your bank statements.
The features that come with our Bank Statement Integration solution also include:
- Automatic bank integration to the bank of your choice
- Configure your bank account to utilize the bank statements in either the Payment Reconciliation Journal, Bank Account Reconciliation, or both!
- Encrypted protection of your bank transactions
- Automated, secure bank communications embedded in Business Central
- Assisted setup available for easy bank account configuration
- Flexible bank connectivity options - SFTP and API connectivity
- Pinpoint bank reconciliation posting errors with our easy-to-use error identification tile