Autor: Wiise Software Pty Ltd
Built for Australian businesses, Wiise is cloud-based ERP software that helps run your business.
ERP built for Australian business
Built for Australian businesses, Wiise is cloud-based ERP software that helps run your whole business – all in one secure Microsoft platform. Manage your finances, automate operations and get the business intelligence and insights you need to make the right decisions.
Benefits of switching to Wiise
- Built for Australian businesses - Save on setup costs with features made for the Australian market.
- Keep your business data secure - ISO-certified, housed in Microsoft Azure and built on Dynamics Business Central.
- Integrate with the tools you use – Wiise integrates seamlessly with tools including Microsoft Office 365, PowerBI and Power Apps.
- Get better business insights – With real-time insights, powerful forecasting and consolidated reporting.
- Extra functionality - Wiise comes with bank feeds at no cost, integrated payroll and timesheets and pre-built integrations with Square POS, Shopify, Chargebee and more.
Flexible packages - Wiise is available on monthly, annual and multi-year subscriptions starting from $59 per user.
Designed to meet complex business needs
- Warehousing and distribution - Automate inventory management, multi-location, landed cost and stock replenishment
- Manufacturing - Track and cost assembly, detailed production and capacity planning, BOMs and more
- Multi-entity organisations - Easily manage multiple entities, intercompany transactions and consolidations in one place
- Businesses managing complex jobs and projects - See budget versus actual by jobs, auto-calculate WIP and see granular reporting
- Organisations with financial complexity - granular reporting across finances, dimensional tagging, audit tracking and more
Get your info pack today or get in touch.
The app is available in English (United States), English (United Kingdom) and English (Australia).
Supported Editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Supported Countries: This app is available in Australia