Connector for CETAS FOS365
Autor: CETAS Information Technology
Are you looking for Omni-Channel solution for your Restaurant? CETAS FOS365 is your answer.
You might be a single restaurant or a chain of F&B outlets with a Point of Sales running. But you need a solution to manage food delivery – be it consumers placing order through your branded website or your own APP on Google PlayStore or Apple Store. Online Ordering Modules of FOS365 provides e-commerce and m-commerce capabilities to achieve the same.
If you own a single outlet restaurant and are looking for a simple mobile (TAB or phone) POS, then POSlite is what you should consider.
If you are running a chain of stores and are looking for a enterprise scale Point of Sale solution, which need to run on multiple devices (mobile devices in small outlets; desktops in larger outlets). FOS365 has a full-fledged Point Of Sales module for the same.
- Admin portal: to configure the basic set up of running a restaurant.
- Web portal: web site for customer to make orders
- M site – mobile friendly browser app
- Mobile app – on both Android and iOS
- POS: restaurants with more than one location
- POSlite: for single location owners
- Delivery app
- Analytics through PowerBI
- Ready integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Android devices
Features of FOS Connector to Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Three Integration options
- GL level integration. (Revenue, Receivable and Cash/Bank accounts)
- Customer level integration (Revenue booked against a single customer – say Walkin-Customer)
- Multiple location integration (Individual stores treated as separate customers)
- Location is tagged as a dimension
- Integration error logging.
Pricing / Component:
FOS365 add-on app for Dynamics 365 Business Central APP is Free!!!
For further information, please visit our website http://www.fos365.com or http://www.cetastech.com or write to us @ email@example.com
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
United Kingdom, United States, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.