Aptean Over Under Delivery for Food and Beverage
Set the amount of allowed deviation for each of your vendors’ deliveries.
We all know exact quantities are rare in the food and beverage industry. That’s why you likely have some vendors that consistently over or under deliver versus the ordered quantity. It may be frustrating to manage these discrepancies, but we’ve made it much easier with Aptean Over Under Delivery for Food and Beverage.
Stay in Control and Dictate Rules by VendorWhen it comes to order deliveries, there’s some vendors where over or under delivery is acceptable, while others must deliver the exact quantity. Using this application you’re able to enter the actual received quantities and track them against what was ordered. Delivery accuracy performance is tracked with every entry and your warehouse employees are notified when a particular vendor violates their allowed deviation. This deviation can also be set for each vendor on an item or percentage level.
- Establish Your Own Rules – Full flexibility of allowable receipt quantities
- Set Rules Per Vendor – Determine specific rules for each of your vendors
- Use Both Percentages and Items – Define deviations on an item or percentage level
- Alert Employees – Ensure your warehouse employees are notified when an unpermitted deviation occurs
- Track Vendor Performance – Actual received quantities are tracked against ordered quantities and used to calculate each vendor’s delivery accuracy
Aptean Over Under Delivery for Food & Beverage is charged at a price per user per month. Please contact us for more information on the pricing.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (which must be installed in advance).
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore,
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.