Manage project-based manufacturing projects inside Dynamics. Real-time insight. More control.
Adeaca Project Business Automation (PBA) + Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance enables your projects to drive your manufacturing. PBA provides real-time insight, seamless collaboration, lower risk and better outcomes for project manufacturers, sometimes called engineer-to-order (ETO), contract, CDMO, or other similar terms). PBA works for manuracturers in many different industry segments, including: Aerospace, Defense, Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, Energy, Automotive, Hi-tech, Telecom, and more
Integrate and Automate
Get sophisticated project management and PLM capabilities embedded in Microsoft’s flagship ERP. Adeaca PBA enables project manufacturers to run their entire business in a single solution: from project-driven MRP and shop floor management to subcontract management, project scheduling, budget management and costing.
- Real-time Insight to detect and react quickly to disruptions.
- Complete Control over cost, risk, cash, quality and compliance.
- Enhanced Collaboration ensures alignment from design to delivery.
Adeaca Project Business Automation extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations to revolutionize the way it works for project-based manufacturers.
Project Manufacturing CapabilitiesPLM
- CAD integration
- Product data centralization
- Product structure management
- Revision control
- Engineering change management
- Workflow automation
- Product classification
- Multi-site engineering collaboration
- WBS management and scheduling
- Resource management
- Budget management
- CBS management and costing
- Month-end process
- Risk and issue management
- Project (demand) driven MRP
- Material constraint management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
- Project performance analytics
Adeaca PBA is used by industry leading project-based ETO manufacturing companies all over the world:
- Northrop Grumman
- Hi-Tech Mold
- The Jackson Laboratory
- Arranta Bio
And many more...