Extend your Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations with Subscription Billing Suite
Provide accurate billing for a wide range of pricing models on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
Manage contracts with ease by automating complex recurring billing cycles for various pricing models. Leverage the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to take control of your deferrals process and recognition schedules at the line item level. Facilitate ASC 606 / IFRS 15 compliance, allowing you to report financial health accurately and demonstrate profit to invested parties. With Subscription Billing Suite (SBS) by Binary Stream, ensure consistent billing to your customers and prevent revenue leakage during your entire quote-to-cash cycle.
Features and Benefits
- Set different billing schedules per line item on a single contract while eliminating the need for multiple accounting systems.
- Automate contract renewals and termination to reduce manual processes and mitigate data entry errors.
- Customize your contracts to fit your customer’s needs using a wide range of contract billing options including flat, consumption, tiered, and more.
- Create automatic recognition schedules as deferred or expenses as they posted to comply with all revenue recognition standards and audit requirements.
- Detail deferral schedules by transaction, reversal or applied credits for improved forecasting and streamlined period-end reporting.
- Determine precise deferrals and prevent future period postings across one or multiple accounts along a predefined deferral schedule.
Subscription Billing Suite by Binary Stream includes the following components:
- Advanced Recurring Contract Billing (ARCB): Manages contracts with ease by automating complex recurring billing cycles for various pricing models.
- Advanced Revenue & Expense Deferrals (ARED): Provides flexible journal entry control and automates revenue recognition schedules at the line item level.
- Multiple Element Revenue Allocation (MERA): Eliminate the time-consuming process of calculating and allocating revenue to meet ASC 606/IFRS 15 compliance.
- All markets