Manage Attachments and Documents in Dataverse by integrating SharePoint, Dropbox and Azure Blob
Attach2Dynamics integrates Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Dataverse with SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage to help you manage documents, save storage space, and reduce costs. Connect with our experts to explore this intuitive and easy-to-use solution that offers a variety of features including drag-and-drop, upload, download, delete. It also bulk migrates attachments from your Dynamics 365 CRM history.
Our document management solution is available for all entities in Dynamics 365 CRM and can be deployed across models beginning from Dynamics 365 v9.X and Dataverse (PowerApps).
Take advantage of our 15-days FREE trial today! Or click here to Get Quote as per your requirements!
- Drag and Drop: Drag and drop files and folders to Dropbox, SharePoint, and Azure Blob Storage.
- File Management: Upload/ Download multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM files and a single folder to storage on all three clouds.
- Create Folders: Create folders in cloud storage from within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Anonymous Link: Generate anonymous links of files and folders to share multiple files/attachments from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Search: Deep Search files in the current and child folders to easily find a specific file.
- Email: Directly attach files or link file(s) from cloud storages to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM email.
- Copy/Move Attachments: Copy/Move Notes, Email, Email Content and Sales Literature Attachments to further save disk space.
- Bulk Move Attachments: Bulk Move History Notes/Email/Sales Literature attachments to cloud storages and free up storage space.
- Access Control of Actions: Set user permissions for various features such as Upload, Download, Email, etc. with Security Templates.
- Delete: Delete unwanted files from any of the three cloud storage.
- View Files: Preview files with a single click without downloading it.
- Multiple instances of Cloud Storage: Create multiple instances of same cloud storage such as SharePoint_1, SharePoint_2, Dropbox_1, Dropbox_2, etc.
- Single Sign-on: Perform all actions in the context of logged-in user.
- Open Folder: Open folders present on SharePoint Site directly using Attach2Dynamics UI.
How Attach-2-Dynamics can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Save storage space and reduce costs by moving data to alternate cloud storage systems
- Easy availability of multiple cloud storage services for storing data
- User-friendly interface makes the attachment management process quite simple to follow
Recommended Companion App for Security:
SharePoint Security Sync: A comprehensive solution for integrating Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM with SharePoint for managing files and folders. It syncs Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM security model with SharePoint and assures same level of security for documents and records.
Inogic has over 15+ Apps that helps you maximize value from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Our app portfolio spans several categories including Geo-Spatial, Storage and Document Management, User Adoption, SaaS Management, Productivity, Visualization, and Integration. Download today for a Free Trial and find out how these apps help enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM experience!