AWS Smart Connect Contact Center For Microsoft Dynamic 365
Autor: Maaz Technologies
Amazon Smart Connect provides contact centers a consistent Omnichannel Customer Experience
Maaz Technologies AWS SmartConnect Contact Centre for Dynamics 365 is an Interactive High-Performance | CTI, Omni-Channel, IVR, ACD, AI NLP.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 SmartConnect CTI for AWS Connect Contact Center is a solution that seamlessly connects Dynamics 365 Customer Service CRM with AWS Contact Centre Portal (CCP) in the most incredible way possible. It unifies agent experience into a single user interface making customer interactions efficient which results in higher revenues.
• Maaz Technologies SmartConnect CTI solution has an instinctual interface where agents can handle voice, case, and all omnichannel interactions seamlessly within Dynamics
• It helps to improve the customer experience as it immediately recognizes inbound/outbound callers, reduces average handle time (AHT), streamlines case management, and optimizes caller routing so that each customer is in touch with the right skilled agent every time.
• Increases productivity by intelligently switching between Omni-channels and AWS connectors. OneClick to call instantly, automatic call logging, dynamic customer search, call transfer support, and custom cases support.
• SmartConnect also offers detailed Power BI Dashboards, that give 360-degree insights into customer interactions with chatbots, and agents through visualizations. Administrators and Supervisors can view the metrics and analytics.
Maaz Technologies SmartConnect is a commanding connector that streamlines contact handling by unifying all contact channels for the agents and makes the entire process incredibly efficient as the agent spends less time switching between applications and can focus more on providing resolution to customers. It also works closely with Dynamics 365 CRM to integrate all capabilities as soon as it gets available, enabling companies to increase productivity, enhance customer experience and make better decisions to evolve companies to new acme and achieve the unthinkable.
• Replaces screen switching with the instinctual interface.
• Make the call-handling efficient by Customer Identification, displaying their information in automatic screen-pop, and routing them to suitable agents.
• Matching callers instantly with their existing queries and searching them when required dynamically.
• OneClick solution for agents to call a phone number with a single click once connected to the CRM.
• Omni-channel support includes voice, chat, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
Omni Channel Capabilities:
Maaz Technologies Smart Connect works within the Omnichannel of Dynamics 365 algorithms and CTI capabilities of AWS Connect. The agents can select from which they can receive requests, either as calls through CTI or chats through Dynamics 365 Omnichannel.
Simple, Intuitive, & Steady:
SmartConnect for AWS Contact Center ensures quick response to customer queries through trained Microsoft Virtual Agents (Chatbots). The chatbot is trained and integrated with the Customer Information and product catalog for faster customer interaction, thus offering extensive self-service capability.
Advanced Chat Routing And Queuing Capabilities:
SmartConnect for AWS Contact Center provides advanced chat and routing capabilities based on parameters defined by the organization. It recognizes customer IDs from chat arrival and correlates previous chat events in CRM for analytics. Live agents can handle multiple conversations simultaneously and can share files too.
Artificial Intelligent Enabled Response:
SmartConnect for AWS Contact Center uses AI-Driven Natural Language Processing to respond to the Customers, with support of up to 40 languages, and real-time detection of customer sentiments, identifying any negative customer feedback, improving customer experience, and eventually increasing sales revenue.
Visualization & Analytics:
SmartConnect for AWS Contact Center also offers Power BI Dashboards for Chatbot Analytics and agent visualizations. Administrators and Supervisors can review the metrics and analytics. These analytics are extremely valuable for companies in driving sales revenue and better understanding the customer's feedback regarding the company's products and features.