Vertex Indirect Tax for Dynamics 365 Sales
Autor: Vertex, Inc
Vertex offers a proven and accurate sales and use tax solution for businesses of all sizes.
Vertex can improve your accuracy, reduce audit risk, and have confidence to grow your business. Vertex allows the user to integrate via a cloud based SaaS solution, hosted, or on premise environments. Tax is calculated during the invoice and purchasing process based on the latest product taxability rules and pinpoint tax area precision. Automating tax with Vertex reduces manual work and improves customer satisfaction.
Everything your business needs to manage sales and use tax and pay only for what you use, it's that simple. Features include:
- Automate and standardize taxability and calculation on every sales and purchase transaction with Vertex.
- Calculations and returns available in one solution. Vertex Cloud automates tax calculations and generates signature ready PDF returns in one solution.
- Returns only is feasible by uploading tax data files from any data source and generate signature-ready PDF returns. No matter the source of your data, you can use our returns only offering. File and remit payment for the returns yourself, or allow Vertex to file and remit payment for you.
- Vertex centralizes and updates all the rates and rules required for product taxability and accurate calculation of sales and use tax.
- Integrated address cleansing ensures every transaction has the proper tax jurisdiction assignment to trigger the accurate tax calculation rules.
- Consumer Use tax allows you to calculate and report your consumer use tax. Consumer use tax can be complicated with various scenarios triggering a requirement for the tax such as accounting for accruals, asset and goods management, inventory removal, and purchase orders.
- Exemption Certificate Management ensures the capability to collect, store, search and report on exemption certificates with ease. The self-serve online portal provides your customers an easy method to manage customer exemptions