Sharepoint based contract lifecycle management software
Contract Manager for Office 365 is available as a free, fully-featured 14-day trial (1xSite License with an unlimited number of end-users)
Contract Manager is contract lifecycle management software that enables an organization to streamline contract management and track subscription renewals.
• Create an unlimited number of different contract form templates (i.e. Software contract, Employment Contract, Lease contract etc)
• Customizable contract form fields (supports numerous field types such as Text, Choice, Number, Currency etc.)
• Can be integrated with many systems via Microsoft Flow (i.e. Dynamics 365,Salesforce,Slack etc)
• Email alerts - contract renewal notification
• Approval workflow with customizable approval paths (auto-approved or 1-4 approvers)
• Automatic e-mail notifications of approvals and rejections;
• Access management (four levels of users: Employees, Contract Owners, Administrators and Managers)
• Allows groups of Managers the ability to perform administrative functions on selected contract types
• Customizable email templates with the ability to define CC email notifications when process is started or finished
• Reporting functionality with export to CSV format
• Ability to print contracts
• Ability to add multiple attachments
• Ability to add contract payment history
• Every action completed on a contract is logged within the contract history
To discover more about what we offer please open the product page.
• The user who installed the add-in for the first time automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• After installation, there is one sample contract template (Software license contract). You can delete or edit this template in the Administration panel.
• If you need help with configuration, please watch video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfNHg0w9W8Y
• The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing Activation Key, the total cost is $699 (one-time fee, for an unlimited number of users, with free updates and support).
• After installation, you can pin the add-in to SharePoint top/left menu, or MS Teams, it's explained in the product FAQ .
Have questions or need assistance with our app? We're here to help! Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to provide prompt and friendly assistance to ensure you have a seamless experience with our app.
If you need more advanced features, you can consider Contracts Center (new app generation, also available on the Office Store):
Version 184.108.40.206 released:
- Added support for static approval path (selected by admin under admin panel)