Comprehensive Approval Management Solution
Approval Center replaces paper and email-based approvals with fully automated approval workflows that allow more efficient management of the business processes.
Intuitive UI enables users having no technical skills to create a tailored approval process without writing any code.
Approval requests are submitted through a self-service portal and routed to different approvers based on specific business rules.
With role-based access (regular user, manager, admin), you can control who has access to which data.
From a technical point of view, the Approvals Center is a SharePoint-hosted add-in, which means the add-in is integrated with SharePoint and all data is stored in the customer's SharePoint environment.
• Request Templates - allows you to create different request forms (e.g. HR Request, IT Request, Expense Reimbursement Request, etc. ) with specific fields and approval paths.
• Customizable approval form fields - add-in administrators can quickly build approval forms with numerous field types such as Text, Choice, Number, Currency, etc.
• Support both general-purpose and financial approvals - in the request template, you can design spreadsheets which allow cost tracking for specific scenarios (e.g. travel expenses).
• Role-based access control - allows you to set up the level of access that users have to the Approvals Center (regular user, manager, and admin)
• Multi-level approval workflow - approval paths allow an administrator to easily set up multiple approvers (e.g. 1st/2nd line manager or any other person).
• Conditional approvals - approval conditions and thresholds allow you to determine which approvers receive an approval request (based on Total Amount or custom field value).
• Tracking object changes - each object in the add-in has an audit log that allows tracking of change history (e.g. creation, edition, approval, etc.).
• Automatic Email Notifications - built-in email notifications to the requester (when the request is approved or rejected), to the approver(s) (when the request is submitted), and to the manager (when the request is canceled).
• Substitute Approvers - if a Manager is out of the office, Manager or Admin can delegate approval permissions to other users for a specific period of time.
• Reporting and export to Excel - Approvals Centre provides several reports which can be used for management, billing and analytical purposes. Data tables provide options to print or export to CSV/PDF/XLS.
• Attachments - allows you to upload additional files to the requests.
• Integrated list - Sharepoint list can be integrated with numerous other systems via Microsoft Flow, used as a data source for Power BI (reporting services) or displayed on different site via Web Part.
Custom branding - you can custom brand your logo and colors
• Translation-ready for other languages - allows language translation for regular user and manager views (except "Administration").
• The user who enters the add-in for the first time after installation automatically become an administrator with the ability to assign admin roles to others
• Supported browsers: Internet Explorer 11 and later, the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Opera and Firefox.
Approval Center is available as a free, fully-featured 30-day trial version.
The trial can be turned into a full version by purchasing an annual subscription or lifetime license.
For more information, please visit our product site: https://ivero.net/solutions/ApprovalsCenter/index.html
and watch a video guide: https://youtu.be/n4l5sXJl-Z0
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
Version 126.96.36.199, released:
- Added the ability to add tooltips to custom form fields
- Added the ability to clone request template