Get work done faster by editing, converting, and collaborating on PDFs seamlessly within Teams
With Adobe Acrobat, you can now collaborate on and make changes to your PDFs right from within Microsoft Teams. The PDFs from your Teams Chats, OneDrive etc. are now centrally available to open directly within the Teams environment to make changes like organizing pages, compressing, converting to other formats, protecting, and more*! You can collaborate with others in your Teams Channel and collect feedback in a single PDF so reviewers can see each other’s comments and it is easier to reconcile feedback and get things done. Notifications keep you informed when others take action on shared documents.
• High quality viewing – the only PDF viewing experience that lets you open high-fidelity PDFs directly within Teams, for a satisfying and seamless work experience.
• Central access to PDFs – Files shared in Teams Channels and Chats, or files stored in OneDrive or your computer, available centrally in Teams to work on.
• High-value PDF actions conveniently available in Teams -- Make changes to PDFs like converting, editing, protecting directly within Teams**.
• Streamline PDF review —Collect channel members’ feedback in a single PDF directly in Teams instead of gathering and reconciling feedback via multiple attachments.
• Keep reviewers informed — Reviewers get notified when others reply to their comments.***
• Secure collaboration – Collaborate securely with trusted members and retain the ability to store document versions in Microsoft SharePoint or OneDrive.*
* Tenant admins can set Adobe Acrobat app as the default PDF viewer in Teams by setting a policy on Teams admin center to install the app on user's client. Instructions on how to do this are available here: https://www.adobe.com/go/acroteams_fh_help
** To use real time collaboration features and premium Acrobat verbs in Teams, users must have an active account with Adobe.
*** Commenting currently is not supported on mobile experience.
- Posílat data přes internet
- Tento doplněk má přístup k osobním informacím v aktivní zprávě, jako jsou telefonní čísla, poštovní adresy nebo adresy URL. Doplněk může tato data posílat službě třetí strany. Ostatní položky ve vaší schránce se nedají přečíst ani upravit.