Mini Calendar Lite
Autor: Artezio LLC
A SharePoint App which provides event tracking on multiple OOB Calendars from the current site.
Mini Calendar Lite: a SharePoint App which provides event tracking on multiple OOB Calendars from the current site.
It shows up as a month calendar with the number of events per day highlighted with color marks. Even details can be reviewed from the calendar.
It provides the following features:
• App Part can be placed on any page of the current site
• multiple calendars from current site supported
• SharePoint themes supported
• day events details view in a modal popup once user clicks on a day cell
• full event details view on a calendar display form
• navigation to next and previous month
• CSS customization for branding purposes supported
• support recurrent events
• App Part can take 100% width of a zone it's placed in
• ability to display Title, Description or both in details of each event
• App doesn't work on a SharePoint public site due to JS limitations for anonymous users.
• Fixed "There is no trusted urls configured for the app deployment" issue that recently appeared on several tenants.
• Fixed "Could not load data: Bad Request" issue on premise environments
• Fixed issue with moved recurrent events
• Fixed incorrect event details link in IE
• Fixed issue with not loading data in IE