Autor: Trans4mation IT GmbH
Tag Cloud for managed metadata in SharePoint 2013.
T4M TagCloud is a SharePoint App that displays all terms from the metadata store used in your site. The terms are shown in a tag cloud, which link to a search results page with items and documents that are labelled with the term.
The T4M Tag Cloud App can be added as web part to any page. That web part has the following configuration options:
- Choose between two different methods to calculate the font size of the terms. The calculation method can be linear or logarithmic.
- Insert the name of a managed property. This can be used to only show terms which are tagged in a specific list or library.
Search Results Page
- Insert the URL of a search results page to which the terms should link to.
Show Results Count
- If the checkbox is checked, the number of search results for a term will be shown in brackets behind the term.
Tag Cloud Name
- Insert a title for the tag cloud.