Leaflet for Word Online
Autor: LEAFLET CORPORATION
Leaflet for Word Online allows users to bring Leaflet's automation toolkit to Word Online.
Businesses are overwhelmed with the number of administrative tasks filling their workdays and taking time away from higher priority activities. These mundane tasks drain focus and increase turn-around time for documents and negotiations.
Leaflet for Word Online lets your Legal and Contract teams spend less time reviewing simple documents that require little to no adjustment and more time working on higher impact matters.
Leaflet allows users to create permissioned controlled, custom document templates that ensure users start with the correct document, and ensures users can only changes variables based on your internal positions, policies, and stances.
Using Leaflet for Word Online's Draftlive and Clause Library empowers your team to bring automation and playbooks into every aspect of the drafting process.
• With Leaflet for Word you can draft documents significantly faster, increasing the time you have available to spend on high value matters.
• Leaflet’s permission-controlled Templates give you peace of mind knowing that your teams are only using the most up-to-date, compliant version of a document.
• Using Word Online allows you instant access to your documents anywhere, and everywhere.
Start your automation journey with these Key Features:
• Generate documents quickly and easily from Automated Questionnaires.
• Print, Email, or Send documents for eSignature directly within Share Point.
• Access your documents anywhere, anytime.
• Control which users can access which documents with easy to use permission controls.
Leaflet for Word requires an active Leaflet Subscription, please contact us, or visit our website for more details.
Sending documents for eSignature requires an active subscription with an eSignature Provider.
For more information, please visit our product site:
or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Číst a měnit váš dokument
- Posílat data přes internet