Why do you need an intelligent document warehouse?
In their day to day work people in your organization spend about 20% of their time looking for information and documents from all kinds of different sources: e-mail, paper, internal working documents, etc. To make things more difficult much of that information is inherently unstructured, making it not that easy to retrieve.
That's why you need a central information hub that serves as a single point of truth and that structurizes all the information going around in your organization, from physical paper flows to full electronic communication.
How does the Raptor Document Warehouse help you achieve this?
Raptor is an Intelligent Document Management solution that consolidates information across business applications such as PLM, ERP, CRM or any other application and brings structure to that information. It can easily support processes that are not confined to a single business application. It can manage complex relations between different entities in your organization and enables you to search through different dimensions and locations, all the while obeying correct, but dynamic context based security.
So stop wasting time looking for a document you attached in Dynamics 365 for Sales while working in Dynamics 365 for Finance (or Business Central), Teams or an app you've specifically designed using the Power Platform. With Raptor you will simply see the same document linked to all relevant entities across these business systems. Raptor intelligently adds context to your documents while you're working in your daily processes.
Raptors most important features:
- Enterprise-wide document repository/Omnichannel information hub
- Intelligent taxonomy-based document metadata
- Context based security
- Out of the box integrations with all Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps and Microsoft 365 (Teams, SharePoint Online, Power Platform,...).
- Flexible storage locations (Azure Blob Storage, SharePoint Online, …)
- Open architecture for easy integration by using our API
- Full SaaS experience on Microsofts Azure platform
- Ready to benefit configuration for all Dynamics 365 apps