Aidon One - service for power grid management, metering work and customer service
Aidon One is a browser-based service for managing the distribution network and related field work. Aidon One gathers the information needed in metering work, distribution network maintenance and customer service on a map.
Aidon One can be used in the office on computer screen and in the field with mobile devices. Aidon One’s functionalities are separate modules from which the DSO can compile a suitable package and flexibly complement it as needed.
Take Aidon One into use, when you want to
- know the daily status of meter readings in each metering point
- follow the status of the reading system’s communication network and see fault situations on a map
- view grid components on a map
- receive information of the alarms in the low voltage network on a map view
- manage field work
- schedule statutory network site inspections and prepare inspection reports
- inform about events concerning distribution network maintenance
- allow your customers to report about faults and other observations on the grid and receive them as work orders
- multi-language support: English, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish