SharePoint ArchiveLink Connector for SAP
Autor: CaRD Gesellschaft für EDV-Beratung mbH
SharePoint ArchiveLink Connector for SAP to use SharePoint Library as Content Repository in SAP
The CaRD SharePoint ArchiveLink Connector for SAP connects SharePoint with SAP. You can save all your SAP managed documents like attachments or generated documents (order confirmation, purchasing orders) in SharePoint. It includes to transfer meta data so that you can structure or search for your SAP related documents in SharePoint.
Upload files in SAP GUI or FIORI apps and save the files in SharePoint online!
Generate order confirmations, purchasing orders and others using existing logic and save the files from SAP in SharePoint online!
The files will physically being saved in SharePoint only.
Support of all SAP Processes
- Finance, Purchasing, Sales, HCM, Asset Management, Master Data, Delivery Management., Projects, Vendor Invoices, PLM etc.
- Compatible with all SAP Business Objects and own developments
- Create or save documents within SAP
- Compatible with our Scanning Solutions and Office Add-ons
- Supports also SAP classification
Easy to use
- You can use SharePoint or SAP standards for viewing documents
- 100% SAP standard is used
- 100% SharePoint is used
- Works independent of your system landscape and is compatible with SAP (incl. all Netweaver based systems), S/4, HANA, Azure, SharePoint On-Prem/On-Line, O365, FIORI
- Easy to configure and roll-out
- No customer developments are required
- optional Drag & Drop SAP Customizing in SAP
- Supports Content Types, Folders and DocumentSets
- n-Level Structuring (e.g. for vendor or customer file)
- SAP & O365 Users work with same documents and information
- Azure compatible, O365 cloud enabled
- Save memory of your SAP HANA database
- Use existing technologies and standards
- Vendor independent
- Easy to install