Cloud SFTP / MFT for SharePoint and Azure Storage
Cloud SaaS managed SFTP/MFT platform that works with SharePoint and Azure.
SFTP was never built for the cloud. We changed that.
Couchdrop's Cloud SFTP / MFT supports B2B and EDI file exchange through its cloud native SaaS platform. Couchdrop turns your cloud storage into a full featured SFTP server with enterprise automation capabilities to enable reliable, secure and fast file exchange between platforms and organizations.
Cloud SFTP - An SFTP server, but built for the cloud.
- Native SFTP, FTP/S, S3, SCP and Rsync support
- Bring your own storage, Azure Blob, Files, SharePoint, OneDrive or your Windows File Server
- Granular user security (IP access, folder permissions)
- RSA key, password and RSA + password authentication support
- Supports all clients and applications that support SFTP, SCP and Rsync (FileZilla, CyberDuck, WinSCP etc.)
Automate - Build simple or multi-level file automation workflows that can take an automated action based on upload, download, a time schedule or webhook trigger.
- Copy and move files from one platform (SFTP, Windows File Server, cloud storage) to another (i.e. pull files from a remote SFTP location to Azure)
- Rename files using extensive variables (user, timestamp, month date time formats, and more)
- Decrypt or encrypt with PGP
- Compress and decompress files
- Automatically transfer between SFTP and SharePoint or Azure on a regular basis
Inboxes - Collect files directly to your cloud storage with a secure web portal or email attachments.
- Secure inboxes to retrieve ad-hoc files through web portal or email
- Custom branding and white-label the product and a customer facing upload portal
- Configure anonymous uploads so that end users can upload directly into their folder without credentials
- Collect form data with file uploads
- Email attachments be imported directly into a specific folder within your storage
- Fully hosted and managed solution (SaaS)
- SOC2 and HIPAA compliant enterprise grade solution
- Mount any platform for connectivity, whether its Azure Blob, SharePoint, SFTP, or something else
- Malware protection
- Microsoft SSO and Federated Service support
- Reporting on uploads, file transfers, admin events
- Webhook and email notifications at a folder and global levels
- Comprehensive API