Swyx Connector for Microsoft Teams
Integrate most important Swyx telephony functions directly into the Microsoft Teams user interface
As part of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams is increasingly being used in businesses for messaging and other team functions. However, telephone system functions are not particularly prominent in Teams.
With the Swyx Connector for Microsoft Teams, you can easily integrate the most important Swyx telephony functions directly into the Microsoft Teams user interface. This provides maximum ease of use, as it means that Swyx telephony functions can be used quickly and conveniently from within the Teams client.
Users can easily access the most important functions such as the central phone book, call lists and contact favorites particularly quickly, as well as control end devices directly in the Teams client.
- Important, business-critical telephony functions can be realised via Swyx
- Seamless integration of the Swyx solution into the Microsoft Teams client
- Maximum ease of use by providing a compact user interface
- Simple and fast installation without high administration costs
- Free choice of telephone number and provider via Swyx solution
- No additional Microsoft licences for telephony functions necessary
- No additional hardware (Session Border Controller, SBC) required
Type of user that benefits from the offer
Enreach develops communication solutions specifically tailored for small to medium sized companies. Swyx is one of these solutions, bringing together the complete communication needs of a company, in a single user interface.
The Swyx Connector for Microsoft Teams supports you in using applications in the company in such a way that they offer the greatest possible benefit both on the user side and on the customer side. Thanks to the numerous integration options, Swyx is the ideal solution for creating synergies in the company together with Microsoft Teams.