Autor: GESI SL
Yarpic is a multidisciplinary healthcare medical imaging software solution in the Cloud.
YARPIC is a multidisciplinary healthcare software solution that covers management and patient care processes. YARPIC is a great solution to deal with medical images and it is fully adapted to every professional involved in the healthcare business.YARPIC also focuses on patients, bringing them a new way of communication and clinical data management. YARPIC does not require any On premise infrastructure since it is delivered by SaaS with all the benefits that the Cloud provides: anywhere/anytime access, unlimited scalability and unprecedented versatility to cover every size healthcare businesses.Yarpic provides the most frecuently used systems for medical image related deparments as a service: RIS, VNA, PACS, Image Viewer and AI processing. You can use what you need and pay as you go.
YARPIC makes management easy:
- Zero or minimum capex required.
- YARPIC's Business Intelligence module translate data into useful information for decision making processes.
- Improve efficiency and increase productivity.
YARPIC improves healthcare profesional's work:
- Workflow based model. The system anticipates your needs and sets itself up to ease your workload by avoiding repeating tasks and saving time and costs.
- Timetable and appointment management.
- Standard based IHE Framework compliance (HL7, DICOM). Easy integration within the healthcare system environment and acquisition modalities.
- Fully customizable.
- Visualization of medical images using a zero footprint viewer.
- Powerfull reporting module, based on report templates. RSNA radiology templates included by default.
YARPIC focuses on the patient:
- Patients have full access to their clinical records at anytime.
- Patients manage third parties access to their clinical records in a simple way.
YARPIC cares about IT professionals:
- High security level on information access and custody.
- Cloud computing image processing, storing, 3D rendering, etc.
- Versatile architecture that can be delivered via IaaS, PaaS or any combination of both services, even by using the cloud and On Premise Infrastructure at the same time.
- Intuitive configuration and parametrization module.
YARPIC helps you grow: Grow with YARPIC!