inQuba Journey Cloud: Discover Customer Journeys & Unlock Revenue
This toolbox of cloud-based apps will optimize & reinvent your customer journey & boost retention
inQuba is a leading customer experience and journey orchestration cloud SaaS provider rated by both Gartner and Forrester, focusing on the financial services, insurance, telecommunications, and retail industries. inQuba integrates with the Microsoft ecosystem, is hosted on Microsoft Azure and is available through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Why choose inQuba?
inQuba optimizes acquisition, retention and upsell across the customer journey by deploying advanced techniques that draw insights from experiential and operational data and then orchestrate interventions to achieve the retention and acquisition outcomes.
The inQuba SaaS platform offers Journey Discovery and Orchestration, Customer Experience (CX), Social, Engagement, Campaigning, Text & Sentiment Analytics, Machine Learning and Case Management.
· Discover & visualize your customers’ real journeys
· Measure your customers’ sentiment & emotional context
· Apply deep insights to create nudges & interventions
· Review ROI & fine-tune optimization for conversion
The inQuba difference
· Reduced dev dependency: Light integration ensuring speed to results
· Intervention clarity: Where and when to intervene for best results
· Quick iteration: Swift testing for intervention effectiveness
· Real ROI: Tangible links between interventions and conversion
· Speed to insight: Rapid insight into what’s happening in your business
Brands growing with inQuba
inQuba’s advanced platform is used by multi-nationals across industries, including Goodyear, FNB, Discovery, Capgemini USA, American Modern Insurance Group, Absa, Standard Bank, Telkom, Liquid Telecom, Sanlam, Vitality Life UK, The Foschini Group, The Mr Price Group, Virgin Active, Sun International, Village Cinemas amongst others
“We sought a partner for our ‘Journey of Transformation’ and we found that partner in inQuba. inQuba provides the right analytics and insights into what our customers’ sentiment is at every stage of the customer journey – in real-time.”