A PPM platform that transforms the way organizations manage their portfolios, programs and projects.
Project360 is an efficient portfolio and project management platform that radically transforms the way organizations intelligently plan, execute and monitor their portfolio of initiatives, portfolios, programs and projects; no matter how complex they are.
Project360 delivers PMOs (project management officers) intuitive, centralized experiences to digitally streamline, manage and control projects and portfolios while integrating with other internal or external technology solutions.
Readily working both on prem and on cloud and accessible form desktop, web and mobile devices, Project360 main pillars are: PPM core functions automation, reports and dashboards, integrations, workflows, PMO portal and mobile app.
Project360 can be flexibly customized to conform to your strategy, business-specific need and digital roadmap.
In order to streamline work and empower the PMO and project stakeholders, an EPMS is required to be implemented with special focus on the organization strategic initiatives. Project 360 based on Microsoft Project Server 2016, enables PMOs managers and team members with a single repository of where they can publish plans, log activities, and track progress of all running projects, integrated with PMO portal which is key to PPM awareness and capability development.The following preliminary objectives have been set:
- Provide a single repository for maintaining project data on all projects.
- Allow the Project Management Office (PMO) to become a central point that provides management with a clear view (accordingly capturing and reporting) of the organization’s projects.
- Enable the PMO to conduct its main functions; Portfolio selection, project management monitoring & controlling, benefit realization management, capability building & tracking.
- Empower Leadership with comprehensive, intuitive, and attractive dashboards.
- Automate PMO and PPM functions to streamline its processes applying PPM governance.
- Increase success rate of projects and improve internal project management culture with a unified language and consistency of approach.
You can choose one of Project360 Plans:
- Essential: Automation of core PPM processes
- Premium: Automation plus presence, insights and more
- Professional: Complete PMO Digitalization