Lookout Cloud Security
Autor: Lookout, Inc.
Provides deep visibility, end-to-end data protection and compliance for cloud apps including O365.
Lookout Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) provides advanced security monitoring and control for Office 365 applications, BYO devices and data shared across multiple cloud collaboration platforms. Delivering continuous protection requires centralized analysis and policy oversight spanning every cloud, SaaS and private applications.
Lookout offers an integrated view into email, collaboration apps and infrastructure with a dashboard purpose built for Microsoft 365. With a deep understanding of the productivity suite, we enable you to give access to only those you trust. Integrated with Azure Information Protection (AIP) for data labeling and protection and integrated with Lookout Mobile Threat Defense for risk-based conditional access controls.
Lookout delivers CASB as part of our Secure Services Edge (SSE) platform with integrated CASB, Zero Trust Network Architecture (ZTNA), Secure Web Gateway (SSE) and endpoint security capabilities to allow data protection policies to be applied across all SSE services and enterprise data. Key features include:
Granular visibility and control across cloud apps, users, data, devices and user activity to identify cloud usage, cloud data repositories, risky clouds and users and unsanctioned cloud utilization.
• Gain visibility into years of historical cloud data with Cloud Data Discovery.
• Achieve full visibility of cloud applications being utilized with deep application intelligence.
Advanced Data Protection
Powerful data protection controls to identify, classify and secure sensitive cloud data, along with integrated data encryption, masking, redaction, removal, and prevention of external users or domains from accessing shared folders.
• Integration with Azure Information Protection (AIP), leverage AIP data labels to control access based on data sensitivity and authorized user policies.
• Identify and protect unauthorized account access with Adaptive Access Controls.
• Identify and secure all communication at rest and in motion using DLP for applications and emails.
• Ensure end-to-end data protection with frictionless encryption and tokenization.
Integrated Threat Protection
Antivirus & anti-malware integration for deep scanning of all incoming and outgoing traffic for malicious content or infected files.
• Identify anomalous user behavior in real-time and prevents potential data breaches related to bad actors and internal threats.
• Automatically detect and remediate malicious user behavior with Advanced UEBA.
Centralized compliance with data protection laws (GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, GLBA, SOX and more) with data privacy and localization requirements.
Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and SaaS Security Posture Management (SSPM) automates identification and remediation of cloud implementation to prevent breaches due to misconfiguration and user errors.
• Point and click incident analysis with Incident Insights.