Messageware Mail Forms
Autor: Messageware Incorporated
Empower your first line staff to send more powerful and effective emails, with minimal effort.
Email is the backbone of business communications. Front-line staff spend a significant portion of their day on email, connecting with customers, arranging meetings, and sending documents. The consistency and quality of the messages sent to clients and the staff time spent preparing emails can directly affect your customers' experience and your bottom line.
Messageware Mail Forms ensures a uniform high-quality customer experience, improved staff satisfaction and reduced costs.
Before Mail Forms, clever staff relied on workarounds such as copy/paste from saved word files or duplicating draft emails to send standard messages. Mail Forms does away with these individual workarounds. Now all staff can easily access a secure standardized library of professional email messages created by your best communicators. Mail Forms guides your staff to add information, such as customer names, dates, company references and attached files to truly personalize every email. Using Mail Forms, all your first-line workers can easily send professional emails with consistent content, customized for the individual customer recipient.
Benefits of Messageware Mail Forms
- Significantly increase productivity
- Allow first-line staff to stay focused on serving customers and generating business value
- Ensure professional business communication regardless of staff writing skills
- Reduce training time and onboard new staff quicker
Mail Forms is built on the latest Microsoft Office add-in technology, that is simple to deploy and enables integration with Office 365, on-premise Exchange, Outlook, Outlook Web, and Outlook Mobile, on desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. Add-ins provide a reliable, robust foundation that extends Outlook and allows Messageware to provide this exciting new functionality.
Who Uses Messageware Mail Forms
Mail Forms offer users a guided form completion capability and gives organizations complete control over business email communications. Mail Forms is designed for outbound sales and support groups such as call centers and sales agents, where:
- It is important to maintain professional message standards
- Staff productivity is a key success factor
- Standard messages are sent regularly
- There is a need to eliminate costly and embarrassing mistakes
- Minimizing turnover and staff training costs are important
Messageware Mail Forms is an Essential Tool for
- Improving and controlling the quality of the messaging sent by the reps to customers
- Empowering first-line staff and reducing the time spent preparing and sending emails
- Making new hires productive as quickly as possible.
We invite you to a Free Trial to experience how Messageware Mail Forms empowers your first-line staff.